Welcome to Fantasy Island, Bellamy Young: actress Prodigal Son will be a guest on Fox’s upcoming summer series Our local website Variety reports that it is a local morning TV show with an adventure twist.
The contemporary, semi-anthological restart “deals with the big and small what-if questions that keep us up at night,” according to the official logline. “Each episode will tell emotional, provocative stories about people who come in with a wish but are reborn through the magical realism of Fantasy Island.”
Like the original show, the update will include a regular cast anchored by Roselyn Sanchez (Grand Hotel, Devious Maids), as well as a weekly cast of various viewers like Scandal Vet Young.
Ready for more of today’s new nuggets? Well…
* Amazon Prime’s Making the Cut fashion contest series will return for season two on Friday, July 16.
* Kimberly J. Brown (Guiding Light) will be entering General Hospital in a mysterious role starting next week, reports Soap Opera Digest.
* Billions tapped into Janeane Garofalo (24) to reappear as the hip owner of a legal cannabis company in the last half of season five, reports our sister site Deadline.
* HBO’s new late night talk series PAUSE With Sam Jay will debut on Friday, May 21st at 9 / 8c. Watch a teaser:
* HBO has released a full trailer for In Treatment Season 4, which premieres on Sunday, May 23 at 9:00 p.m. PT:
Which of today’s TVLine articles are you interested in?