Outlander’s Graham McTavish enters the house of the dragon: The actor tells British fashion magazine Stylist that he will be part of HBO’s upcoming Game of Thrones prequel series, according to The Hollywood Reporter.
“I’m having a lot of fun,” McTavish told the magazine about the role. “We have only just started. It’s a very big project so we’re getting to know each other. They are nice people. It’s great, but I can’t tell you too much. I really can’t tell you anything about the story! But there are a lot of dragons involved. “
HBO has not confirmed the casting, nor are details of McTavish’s character available.
Ready for more of today’s new nuggets? Well…
* NBC is sticking to the Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon and is extending the program for another five years, our sister site Deadline reports.
* The Jonas Brothers’ Special Olympic Dreams, in which the trio of some of Team USA’s finest athletes are trained to compete, will air on NBC Wednesday, July 21st at 8/7 am.
* Fox has appointed Gordon Ramsay’s Next Level Chef with a three-story culinary tower where aspiring chefs at each level compete for the grand prize of $ 250,000.
* E! The recently announced Clash of the Cover Bands competition series has hosted Stephen “tWitch” Boss, while celebrity judges include Meghan Trainor, Adam Lambert and songwriter Ester Dean.
* Disney Channel has set a premiere date for the second season of the Peabody Award-nominated animated series The Owl House on Saturday, June 12th (guest stars include Peter Gallagher, Felicia Day, Harvey Guillén, Nik Dodani, Alex Lawther and Debra Wilson ) – and has also renewed the series for season 3.
* Busta Rhymes and Fat Joe are confirmed for Paramount + ‘s revival of Behind the Music, which premieres Thursday July 29th. They join previously announced talents Jennifer Lopez, LL Cool J, Ricky Martin and Huey Lewis. Check out a promo:
Which of today ‘s TVLine articles arouse your interest?