Chantel Jeffries and Drew Taggart are reportedly over – they secretly broke up “a month ago,” says Source!

According to some reports The chain smokers ‘DJ Drew Taggart and actress Chantel Jeffries are no longer an object! Apparently, the couple secretly broke up about a month ago!

This comes after they confirmed their romance back early last year.

RELATED: BTS And The Chain Smokers Sing “Closer” In South Korea Before Working Together, Watch The Video

While they seemed really happy and in love at the time, it seems that they called it over and went their separate ways after dating for about a year.

Us Weekly was the first to report on the breakup. A representative of the Grammy winner told the news agency, “They broke up a month ago. It was a friendly breakup and they remain friends. ‘

Drew and Chantel first sparked romantic rumors after attending a Super Bowl party together in Miami a year ago.

RELATED: Admittedly “Miserable” Alex Pall Gets Open About His Cheating Scandal – “She Deserves A Better Guy Than Me”

They were later spotted on a double date with the other member of The Chainsmokers, Alexander “Alex” Pall and his own partner.

It was around this time that Chantel used social media to confirm their relationship by posting a couple of pictures, one of which was kissing while the other showed the actress resting her head on his shoulder.

She has also been romantically linked to a number of other famous men in the past, including Justin Bieber, whom she dated from 2014 to 2016, but also The Weeknd, Machine Gun Kelly, Logan Paul, and Travis Scott, to name a few.

While watching Drew, the chain smokers got into serious hot water for ignoring the social distancing rules for their drive-in concert.

Social media users not only slammed the two artists, they also roasted the concert goers and said things like, “Imagine you are giving yourself COVID to watch the chain smokers Hit ‘Play’ on her 2018 Macbook Pro. ‘/’ Imagine your last concert is the chain smokers Pooh.’

Even Governor Andrew Cuomo dragged the duo by tweeting: “Videos from a concert in Southampton on Saturday show social distancing violations. I am appalled. The Ministry of Health will conduct an investigation. We do not tolerate illegal and reckless public health threats. ‘

Comments are closed.